Lead concept artist with 19+ years of industry experience on multiple Game of The Year award winning titles. Games include Starfield, Fallout 76, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, Metroid Prime 2 and 3 and others. Collaborative developer and avid gamer. Specializing in worldbuilding, storytelling and design. Background in 3d art, architecture and fine art.
I'm passionate about gaming and game development. My favorite games include: Spirit Farer, Subnautica, Skyrim, Life is Strange, Half-Life, Overwatch, Grim Fandango, Red Dead Redemption, Bloodborne, Hohokum, Outer Wilds, Papers Please, Returnal, Planescape Torment and Stardew Valley.
Environment, industrial and character concept art, visual development, consulting and art direction. Specializing in IP development and worldbuilding.
Working on Starfield, Fallout 76, Fallout 4, and upcoming BGS games:
- Led a team of 8 concept artists
- Environment, character, costume and creature concept art
- Industrial, vehicle and weapon design
- Marketing illustration, in-game illustration, game and book covers
- Storyboarding, paint-overs, color grading and look development
- Set up all in-game natural lighting and weather in Fallout 76 and Fallout 4
- Visual development for Fallout Shelter
Created concept art and marketing illustrations for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, The Lord of The Rings: War In The North
Worked on 3d environments, 3d characters, user interface and concept art for Metroid Prime 2 and 3. Early preproduction on Donkey Kong Country Returns.